Tuesday, September 7, 2010

O NO HE DIDNT.......!!!!!!

O yes...he did!! I'll give him this..he is brave AND stupid all at the same dam time.
I have indeed been in his shoes and remember making the same tragic mistake, but I thought that I had hid my "bitchiness" pretty well from my kids till now, I guess I was very wrong!

Up in my bathroom tonight and 14 comes in to ask if he can "go hang out" at the town park. Well of course my response was no..I mean last time I checked he wasn't a hoodlum or a degenerate or a teenage girl lookin to be a baby mama, soooo no real need to be at the park hanging out right? He didn't like my answer..to which he received a louder answer..honestly I was surprised he was going to push the issue because he has NEVER been allowed to go there, and every time we pass through the park I comment on how lucky those cops are that they get to spend the afternoon with some failure of a parents pain in the ass child.

The argument continued and he pushed until Mama Frank reared her ugly head. I don't let her out often...but dammit if you push to hard..it's like Sybil...So he walks away all disgusted and with alllllllll the bravery and strength in his lil heart he announces for the first time in his life OUT LOUD ...(brace yourself)...

"YOUR BEING SUCH A BITCH"


I don't know what he said next..something like "no I didnnt" "no..i swear" "noooooooooaaaaaaaa" the details are sketchy and really it doesn't matter cause we allllllllllllllll know what he said. And I think I was yelling..or my head exploded..again..not clear.

He is still alive..he is still walking. I told him during our "chat" while cleaning up the kitchen after dinner (yes I let him eat)that this was his one and only pass outta hell...but next time he says it to brace himself for the ass whippin.

One good thing...I guess I do not have to hide my "bitchiness" anymore..gloves are off now baby!!! :)))) BRING IT

1 comment:

  1. As weird as this sounds, I'm looking forward to moments like that with my son. He's still a toddler and our conversations go more like this:

    Son: "mum"
    Me: "Yeah, buddy?"
    Son: "Muuummm" *urgent pointing*
    Me: "Oh yes, I see that. Can you tell mommy what it is?"
    Son: "cat"
    Me: "No it's not a cat. It's a soccer ball."
    Son: *big smile* "cat"

    ReplyDelete