There are many professions that society doesn't give two shits about. I am going to talk about teachers tonight. I have been seeing great, wonderful, and talented teachers getting the shitty end of the stick and I am sick of it. My heart goes out to them and I just want to hug them tight and say "THANK YOU" with hopes that my heart spills out all the love I'm feeling for them.
You are a gift and I thank you for the following...
Teaching my child to read
Teaching my child to do complicated math
Teaching my child how to handle a bully
Keeping my child safe
Teaching my child "out of the box out of the textbook" lessons that will forever stick with them.
Thank you for being there on a bad day and understanding no one is perfect
Thank you for spending your OWN money on school supplies the county or parents did not supply you with
Thank you for coming in on your days off and working for my child's education
Thank you for taking time out of your family life to work on projects for my child
Thank you for putting up with budget/job/supply/money cuts for the sake of my child
Thank you for supporting me as a parent
Thank you for having extra snacks for the children who have parents who don't supply them with one .... because they don't have time to pack it
Thank you for making sure no one harms my child while in school
Thank you for putting up with administrative bureaucracy
Thank you thank you thank you
Most importantly .... Thank you thank you thank you for loving my child, my baby, my true life love...you are all gifted, wonderful, beautiful and amazing people you teachers! And remember...for that one parent who dumps all over you for one reason or another..there are those of us who love you and appreciate you!!!
December Recap
9 months ago

wow..It's true to know that parents are fist teacher of children...nice posting of views!
ReplyDeleteLandscape Lighting Austin, Texas | Austin Auto Accident Lawyer | Seattle Homes