Sunday, July 25, 2010

what is $20 worth to you?

Well when I was young $20 was huge..it meant so many things..candy, chips, soda, possibly a pack of ciggies, gas for my four door (only three worked)car. By all means it meant I had freedom to spend it on WHATEVER!!

Then you have children and $20 takes on a whole other meaning! $20 can buy you a can of formula, diapers and MAYBE wipies, lets face it probably just diapers.
As your kids get older it takes on many different forms of possibilities...pizza, a movie ticket, gas to get them where they want to be, a 1/2 a pair of jeans (you'll need to double those bucaroo's to get a full pair), dance tickets, 1/2 of an unlimited text plan for cell phone, pizza, prozac, small bottle of jack:), a trip to the mall (lmfao stop laughing,,that one was a joke!)...anyway...you get the idea.

So now the tables have turned (evil laugh) and Fourteen (whom I have decided to re~name to chrisonary...like dictionary..only now that he has become a braindeadteenager..he makes up his own words). So Chrisonary will come to me and ask "hey mom (in what has now become a very deep voice) can i have $20?"

Now I am going to tell you what $20 means to me. $20 to me..has become endless possibilities for the following~

~empty the dishwasher
~take out the garbage
~load the dishwasher
~empty the dryer
~empty the washer
~vacuum for me
~mow the lawn
~dust
~clean the bathrooms :) that by the way i hear develops character :) that's why i am so funny;)

so you see..I am getting the bargain of a lifetime! I have just made $20 stretch into what i assume would be $150 for a cleaning woman..who the fuk says i'm not thrifty?

xoxo luv ya :)

1 comment:

  1. I’m taken aback how well this blog is written and organized. Well done!

    ReplyDelete