
Sometimes what I want to say..comes right outta my mouth. I will be going through my day and a random thought will pop in my head...and I'll come here to blog about it. Today I had not intended on blogging. My intentions for today were to sit on my couch with my uninvited guest, Mother Nature, eat some chocolate, cheese dip&chips, and watch a good sad gut wrenching movie. My intentions were to eat and cry. I know I know..not very productive. But Mother Nature can really suck sometimes, and apparently I have REALLY pissed her off (not to mention we are day 60 for 90+ degree weather)
So I sit...give mammee and Dave a project...have a yummy bowl of cheese dip and chips with Dove chocolate waiting patiently by my side (and for those who know and love me..yes my chihuahua was cuddling in my lap). Nights of Rodanthe is on SCORE!!!!! I have not seen this movie in it's entirety but have seen the last 30 minutes by accident. It's ok..I'll watch it ..I know that it will be a good cry. What a good frigin movie for today.
Now you might be wondering what the project was for Dave and Mammee...wait I need to tell you that they have earned new names this summer also! I have renamed mammee Spidergirl, for her ability to stand with one foot on the washing machine and one balancing on the ladder while painting my laundry room. Daves new name is Nancy, for his lack of speed and female bitching while painting. SO Spider girl and Nancy are painting the downstairs bathroom and while Spider girl trims the ceiling..Nancy has nothing to do.
I am watching my movie, with my Franki. I have made it through 3/4 of the movie. So you understand where my vulnerability is right? Nancy comes and sits on the other couch and starts makin fun of the crying in the movie and the sweetness of the story..making gunshot sounds...making comments like "do it do it" and "shoot her shoot her" "waaaaaaa". .........................although I am laughing..that was not the intended emotion for today Nancy!!!!!!!
sigh.
I am now sitting here with all this pent up emotion and tears. I am out of fukin chips and cheese dip. I do not have much fucking chocolate left. And I just heard the sounds of something catastrophic in my downstairs bathroom. My only hope for getting through this day now is some fast food and some Jack Daniels....
So that's why I had to blog....giving Nancy and Spider girl a head start :)

I’m sure that everyone can find something interesting here
ReplyDelete