Chocolate~check
ipod full blast~check
So I have been school shopping now for what feels like months!!! Forget school supplies..that's a given. I'm talking about clothes and baseball and high school crap and backpacks and year books and sneakers for this..cleats for that..dress shoes for whatthehell ever. I am officially outta the green shit!
I tell ya..you parents that have small ones..you have another thing coming if you think small ones are expensive. I would loooove to go into kohls or walmart right now and buy shoes, clothes,and even toys...but NOOOOOO.
My two boys are now in adult clothes..do you know how expensive it is to buy for 2 adult boys??? let me tell you...and I'll go easy on you and give you the base/cheapest price..of which is a joke cause you know teenagers don't dress cheap. Ok for starters...
shorts $24.99
shirts $24.99
jeans $34.99
socks & underwear $7.00 each package
belts $14.99
backpacks $40.00 a piece
bats $100-400
mitts $50-200
cleats $50-100
practice pants $25.99
Get the idea? O and that does not include year books ($75 just for high school). And I swear every dam time i turn around.."mom can I have 10?" "mom can I have 20?" "mom I need a blank check" HAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA no problem 14 you go riiiight ahead!!
Little ones seem so dam expensive..diapers..formula..wipies..toys. I would kill for that right now. I was walking through walmart today with 14..through the toy section and I remembered how i use to threaten them "do NOT ask for a toy" now its like "a toy? a $10 toy? HELL YA!!!!!!!"
They have gotten so old...I've gotten older (crap). And I'm having panic attacks every time they come walking down the hall.
On a happier less stressful note.. Einstein and 14 are back to playing baseball. I looove watching my boys play ball. I will post some pictures when I have them.
For now I will be sitting in the 100 degree heat at baseball practice for 3 hours at a time in a Georgia Bulldog chair melting and thinking about all the money it cost me to survive the month of August...
xxoo
December Recap
7 months ago

I’m impressed, I need to say. Truly seldom do I encounter a blog that is each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your notion is outstanding; the issue is a thing that not adequate individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am really happy that I stumbled across this in my search for some thing relating to this.
ReplyDelete