Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You can't fight crazy

Sign of a good friend...
When you've had the worst day ever and you're holding in the tears and just the simple sound of her voice can make you cry...and laugh all at the same time. You know who you are...thank you I needed that today.

It is so hard for me to hold in how I feel. I am definately the kind of person who wears her emotions on her sleeve. Holding something in is very hard, especially when I am mad..angry..or pissed to hell.
Being on the HOA of this neighborhood has been a growing experience. For instance I have learned to not just shout F@#$k you..I pause, think, stew, and take the high road. Afterall you can't fight crazy right? And if you give a crazy person the room to spew their ugliness they will indeed hang themselves. It's just wether you can hold off till the hanging.
Well...my mother said I was stuborn when I was young, and if my daughter is any indication as to what I was...wooooweeee was I stubborn. And guess what? I can wait alllllllll daaaaaaaaaaay for crazy to hang himself..and I am waiting with bated breath.
I have a moto in life and say it often jokingly but in this case it's true.. "don't F@#k with Mama Frank" I guess thats the lesson crazy has to learn.

Thank you to my family who put up with the stress of HOA..thank you so much for loving me, believeing in me and supporting me. Thank you for telling me crazy is wrong. I love you guys more than words can say..just like our wedding song.

High hopes my birthday weekend brings about a hanging :)

1 comment:

  1. Kelly,
    Just hang in there and hold your tongue! Karma is a B!#@h and it will come back and bite "crazy" on the a**. You are a GREAT friend, mother, wife, daughter and person DO NOT let that S.O.B make you EVER doubt that!!! I am so proud to call you my friend and we are glad we are part of your lovely family!!!

    We love you girl and if you decide to go ape s^*t on "crazy" let me know and I will be happy to join in and let go of some bottled up frustrations. lol...

    I hope you have an AMAZING Birthday!

    Love,
    Candace

    ReplyDelete