Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hiney cracks of todays generation.....dont need to see it!!

So here is the conversation I ASSUME happened at the "idea" table of the designers of today's clothes.
"so..like last night when shanaaanaaa and I were at the clubs I had a vision..pants that allow the public to see your ass crack"
"toooootally giiiirl thats a fanfukintastic idea"
"ya and that will totally look hot when someones tramp stamp sticks out"
"ya..i was thinking that too!" (squeeeeeeeeal with excitement)
"forget the thong...we can just make pants where it doesn't matter cause it's all gonna hang out anyway!" "save some laundry!"

Someone of reason should have been there at this meeting..cause I am sick and dam tired of looking at the ass crack of today's youth. Hell...sometimes its moms of teenagers that haven't a clue that these jeans where not made for those of us who have had babies. Here's a clue "mommies" if your belly hangs out and over the front of your jeans..change. If when you bend over you can feel a tornado ride up your ass..change. If the jeans don't even cover your pelvic bones (and if you know where your pelvic bones are i hate you)..change. I guaranty your child's friends do NOT think you look hot.

The other day we were at Einsteins basketball game..sitting up high (now that I can see with my new glasses we don't have to sit right on the court)and teenager after teenager after inappropriate mom sat in front of my hubby and 14!!! I just wanted to reach out and yank their pants up their ass crack..dammit girls!!! NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT!!!! I wanted to point out to 14..."see that..the tattoo? its a tramp stamp..those girls are dirty and gross..don't you dare bring that home to Mama Frank!!" Now don't worry ladies..I got the token fat guy who came and sat right in front of ali and I..underwear hanging out his "workout" pants..god sakes..gag.

Even pants my daughters size/age are "low ride" what message is this sending our little girls? "wear these girls...ass cracks are sexy"!!! NOOOOOO THEY R NOT!!!!

I tell ya..I really am at my wits end. I am tempted to gag..and make a big show about it and say..PULL UP YOUR PANTS!!

SICK OF IT!!!! gag

2 comments:

  1. Are your talking smack about my bootie jeans???? I love my busted biscuit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing out loud!!! Cadence's predestined for this fashion trend. There is not a pair of pants her hiney doesn't hang out of!!!!

    ReplyDelete