Saturday, October 10, 2009

When I grow up :)

I don't feel old. I still think my options are open for when I "grow up". I think sometimes...hmm I wonder if I could do that..or..I would love to do that when I grow up. And then I realize the ship has pretty much sailed on any option to become a fantastically talented dancer, or American idol singer, or even a csi detective. But when I am around my kids and their friends..I still will think these things. I guess the saying "kids keep you young" truly is true! Of course so are many other sayings like..."your brain becomes mush when you have children" "you loose your mind, body , and all over sense of freedom when you have children" or my favorite..."your first and last overwhelming feeling of every day will be guilt" ya..that's definitely true. Happiness...but guilt too..for whatever.

I love my life. I have a wonderful husband, fantastic kids who make me laugh, cry, and pull my hair out every day. I love my job as Ms.Telly. But you ever have a day where you could just totally do a do over? Not to leave what you have...but to experience something different? That would be awesome..just leave your life for one day and be something else..or do something else..then you could come back to the "norm" and go on with things.

Ok..so I get to do something different..I would be a magazine editor in NY city. I would live in a FANTASTIC apartment with an amazing view..and go clubbing every night. Have awesome clothes...ya that would be fun.

Um...I would love to experience being pregnant with twins. That would be amazing.

OOOO...I want to be a dancer...like one on "so you think you can dance" THAT would be awesome..to move like that to music! All I can do right now is the white person bob..if I dared to do anything else I would be in the emergency room lol!!

I wonder what my kids will end up doing. I hope it's something awesome!!

I would love to be a bride again...and marry Dave again..for the first time :) Our day was amaaazing. That day was Everything I had hoped it would be..and more. God we were (and are) so in love with each other. Wow that day..I would love for it to be that again.

And of course...I would want to experience all three moments I found out I was preggers. Happiness times three :)

One more...the night I met Dave...

So I guess reading all this back to myself I realize (other than a few) the moments I want are moments I lived already..huh..go figure :) surely theres a dam country song about this...

1 comment:

  1. I dont wanna grow up.....Im a toys r us kid!!!

    LMAO!!!!

    ReplyDelete