
Ya...some of us suffer from this, those who don't have no clue what we are going through and give us those judging eyes. You know who you are....!!!!!
Any who..I was in a store today and a clerk was very rude, Thirteen turns to me and says "mom don't yell". You know come to think of it...he has been saying things like that to me a lot lately. Like for instance, in car rider line I ALWAYS seem to get behind the MOST STUPID parent. And when I start my tirade the kids are like "MOM DON'T BEEP" or "MOM DON'T YELL" or "MOM PUT YOUR HAND DOWN!" Jeeezzz....they are no fun. I admit sometimes the PMS will take over like a monster and make the strangest things come out of my mouth.
Yesterday I would have BET MONEY that DQ"s head was gonna spin and a devil was gonna pop out and stab me. It didn't happen, but woooweeeee I swear she is gonna get her period. Or maybe I was just over reacting...Hell who cares. All I know is that today and for the next couple days I will be surrounded by stupid people. No offense to the loved ones around me..I just can't help myself.
So a word to the wise...
*Put the dam dishes in the dishwasher
*Put your stupid laundry away
*Don't argue with me...dear God
*DO NOT roll your dam eyes
*Why are you gonna challenge me?
*Are your ears cleaned out? DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?
*I DO look fat right now so don't even bother telling me different, have I told you I weigh as much as a sea lion? YUP!! But in this instant..it's NOT a good idea to agree with me.
*DO not eat the chocolate, or the Doritos
*Go to bed the tenth frigin time I ask you
*Hold off on the sibling fights
*Don't breath
*Walk without noise
*Can you make yourself invisible?
That should cover it...O and above all remember do not tell me you love me..I will cry like I just lost my best friend...But do remember that I love you very much :)

No comments:
Post a Comment