Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes....

Since my hubby and I are surrounded by children 24/7 we hear some pretty funny shit..so i thought today that I would start blogging what we hear..or we hear about. Some of the things that come out of the mouths of babes is down right hysterical..so here goes..

We recently got a new kitty, jack, and when my 3 yr old friend and I were having breakfast this morning he says
"Ms.Telly (as he gazes out the window at the rain) it's froggy out today"
"I know buddy it is..and it's raining"
"yup...hey Ms'Telly where is the titty?" (meaning of course the "kitty cat")

Two of my 3 year old friends in the backseat today on the way to the bank..this is the conversation I was privy too...
"when we get home you can share my baby (doll)"
"no I wanna have a turn now"
"no I have it and you have your own baby"
"nooooo"
"yes you do...he is right there" (pointing to the 16 month old sibling sitting one row up)

I'm sure I'll have more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment