Friday, June 12, 2009

Whitetrash waterslide summer 2009




This summer has had it's bummpy start to say the least...

1) It rained for the first two weeks non stop
2) I almost got arrested by the po po
3) Aaaaaaand on the morning of June 6th (sob) this is what happened...(sob)

All week prior to that fateful day I had worried about my friend Flo leaving for Disney World. After all she is the head of the pool...the pool guru..the pool God..the keeper of all happiness :) and she was leaving me and our lifeguard Gilligan in charge of the pool for 7 whole days. Eeekkkkk!! I promised to stay out of jail, he promised to keep me under control. Hubby and my mom where very nervous.

So here it is the fateful morning of June 6th..9am. My phone rings...riiiingaling..
"hello"
"kelly , no joke, there is no water in the pool"
"very funny Gilligan"
"for real...."
"@#!****!!!!@!@*#@!"
Now mind you...Flo isn't even out of the state of Georgia yet. HOLY SHIT!!!!

I race down to the pool only to discover that the pool has in fact lost it's water from a crack in the wall...3 actually. :( Flo has remained in Florida for 7 days (due back tomorrow) even though I have begged and whined all week. The residents here in AH have been nothing less then RUDE ...oops did I say that...I mean very understanding as to why the pool is closed (NOT). And I have FULL confidence that when Flo arrives back in the "hood" tomorrow all peace will be restored and the pool will magically fill with water...and all happiness will return to the pool :)

In the meantime I have been stuck at home with my mom, hubby, and 3 very borred children. Sooooo being the wonderful thoughtful mom I am I went out and bought a water slide for the back yard...I mean come on...wouldn't you have tooootally loved this as a kid? Well, the slide looked much bigger in the picture on the box and I guess I might have temporarily forgot how old my boys were. But...it's back there in all it's "whitetrash" glory(not to be out done by the hose propped up with my bird food container lol). Ali and the neighbors like it...and I did get Thirteen and Einstein to go on it briefly..they wouldn't let me take any pics though :(

sigh....summertime..It started off so terrible..surely it can only go up from here right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment