Saturday, May 30, 2009

Let the record show...

Ok..so the other night thirteen and I were at Walgreens. I had to get 2 more pairs of goggles for the pool so that I wouldn't drown a child and get kicked out of the pool. I don't know where the other 2 pairs of goggles disappeared to over the winter...but they are gone (maybe the closet monster who shrunk my clothes stole them..idk). Anyway..when we were at the store I picked up the goggles "hmm" i thought "$4.99 what a great price!" I head to the register and O NO that was not the correct price. Well hell if I was gonna pay 10 per goggle given 2 minutes prior they were 5!!!!! So I did my "usual" as my kids have come to coin it. Sigh...listen if the people that work there are two frigin stupid to fix this error is it my fault? NO!! I haggled..and argued..got my goggles for $5. I come home and Thirteen burst through the door with his story to Dad. My mother and hubby were watching a show on MTV (idk why they were watching it...its a mystery I have yet to explore)the show is "Bully" Its basically a beat down for bullies. Hubby tells me he is gonna nominate me for the show. WHATEVA!!!!! I told him as nicely as I could do the reason he will NOT be nominating me for the show lol..he is so brave.

Ok..so here is the thing. It kinda stuck with me ...because he is a little tiny winy bit telling the truth. I like to be right (who doesn't) and I kinda like things my way. Well...hell..if it ain't broke y fix it right? AND although I am a small rule breaker...It bothers me when people brake them to be rude or to be mean...for instance...

I volunteer my time to my neighborhood on the HOA. Yes yes yes I know...for those who know me know how ABSOLUTELY insane that sounds. I hate rules...anyway. There is this resident here in the "hood" as we so LOVINGLY call it..that owes the HOA big $$$$$ in this or that. She has been shut off to all privileges for that reason. We have been in and out of court with her and every time she has a new excuse and a new reason why she will NOT abide by our rules. Ok...so you can see where it is getting irritating right? SHE IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!! ...sigh....ok....here goes...............
3 times she got into the pool this week. 3 times. We are unsure who's card she is using..but 3 times she gave us the look of FU WHAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT...she is about 5'10 and very mean looking and very intimidating. O by the way..I am pms'y. Last night I get a call from the lifeguard that she is being confrontational and we needed to have her removed. I jump in my car and head up to the pool. I go by the rules and call the popo (the police).
As she is finally leaving the pool I thought "ya know what Kel..here is your opportunity to be nice and to be grown up and to show some class.. yup..ok....so she is leaving the gate and I say "Ms.Bitch (to this point she had been giving the lifeguard a different name to hide who she was)(hahaa yes I know who you are lady!) ..can I have a word with you" I extend a hand and place two fingers on her arm and said "my name is bla bla and I wanted to introduce myself and calmy explain to you why we are asking you to leave the pool" WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO heres where it goes all wrong and I had an out of body experience. Apparently , according to her, she don't have to follow no rules and we don't have ta get up all in her face about her dues..and how dare i place a finga on her..that was an unlawful touch and she can have me arrested for that did u kno that?
I calmly explain to her that the police are on their way..she tells me she is a poliiiise offica (but when the gw county pulled in it suddenly wasn't the county she worked for) I said go ahead lady..here are your buddies now..tell them everything. bu by bu by bu by bu by bu by!@!!!! she spent the next 20 talking to the popo about me..little did she know how crazy she sounded :) oh...and it's alllll on tape (we have cameras at the pool) so (raspberry sound raspberry sound rasberrysound) I did nothing wrong, I was trying to be the nice guy..I chose the wrong woman to be nice to..she was looking for someone to have a huge blow out with and it was me.

I will say for the record..I was calm and nice and it is the last time I will be. I am letting loose the beast. I volunteer my time to the stupid pool and the HOA and dammit if I'll take anyones bullshit. Be warned you enter the pool with out a card and the popo are being called. And I will never gently touch another person. Apparently I am a toucher of the arm..a trait I did not know I had until yesterday and now every time I'm talking to someone I have to restrain my hands. ugh . It pisses me off she was trespassing and she got away with it. grrrrrr.

I am not a bully...but stand up for my kids, my family, my friends..for what is right...if that is bad then I guess I am BAD TO THE BONE!!! lmao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment