Wednesday, May 13, 2009

:) Summertime :)

So there are 5 days left of the school year..sigh. This year flew by. As my kids get older I come to love summer more and more. In a way, I feel like it's my summer vacation to. I don't have to;

-Get up at 5:50 am...
-Make sixty frigin thousand lunches...
-enforce bedtime...
-force my self to do laundry so the kids have clean undies...
-have anxiety attacks on Sunday night when I realize I forgot to go through their backpacks...
-fight with DQ over her homework
-last and MOST of all..I DO NOT have to go through ANY car rider lines for the next 9 weeks :) No more clueless moms on their cellphones busting their way through the line to get their kid "first" woohoo :) No more stupid parents making one line when there is CLEARLY suppose to be two. And ..woohoo...I will NOT be getting stuck behind any frigin buses :) aaaahhhhh

Summertime :) gotta love it!

1 comment:

  1. By any chance do you serve cheese with all this whine?

    ReplyDelete