
Ok...to those who read my facebook also..awhile ago I had written about things happening in three's and "was it true?"
Just before Christmas our family room tv bit the dust...great..money of course grows on trees so it was noooo problem to go outside and pick some from our dead dogwood trees in the back.
THEN we had a bad storm and the patio set was destroyed. This of course was the second hit it had taken in a year so it had seen its better days. We got rid of it and bought a beautiful patio set. I was so excited..it sat 6..had a big table..I bought plants to go on the table...cushions for the chairs (I'm gonna cry). Ok..so that was number two...
Then..our computer DIES!!!!! Yes...we have a money tree (thank god) so I headed back out to the now budding tree and as I pulled money off of it it growled at me. Ok Ok I said..this is number three...we're good ..no more this year..right?
Ok...so yesterday (sob) there was this reeeeeally bad storm that came through Dacula. It literally came and went in about 60 minutes. I was inside the house with my babies I watch ...watching blues clues (i love the old steve..not the knew joe) and as I was changing a poopy diaper (and one crying..one pooping in his handymandy undies)I hear CRASH!!!!!! O (sob) my (sob) God (sob)!!!! The wind tunnel that came through the backyard picked the table up and dropped it to the patio floor. MY NEW PATIO TABLE (less than 2 months old)!!! It shattered into agazillion pieces. This image will forever be in my head...my (sob) 5 o'clock (sob) cocktail (sob) taaaable. :(
So...of course being the money pincher that I am...(and given the fact that the dogwood tree won't even make eye contact with me) I will sit with my drink in my hand and not on a table :( just me ..6 chairs..an umbrella..and a drink :( sob ..dam wind.

Oh. My. God. May I suggest that you stop buying glass top tables?
ReplyDelete