Monday, March 9, 2009

Wut wut wut...Where did all these jiggly bits come from?

So I am at Kohl's today getting my prince charming a pair of sneakers. The warm weather has begun to move in and it has been in the 70's these past couple days..and will continue till Thursday. When I got home I went up to my closet to change into some shorts. I'm humming a tune...LOVING the warm weather...dumm diddy doo...here I go to grab a pair of shorts and just "throw" them on. As I pulled them up..they got stuck..what the hell? Obviously it was the shorts......so I threw them to the ground disgusted that over the winter they shrunk on me..dam shorts. Next pair..same thing..what the hell am I on candid camera. I check the size..yup still the same...WHERE THE HELL DID THOSE JIGGLY BITS COME FROM :( !!!!

So yes, I am a glutton for punishment. I turned to the shelf of bathing suits...my hand shook as I reached out and grabbed the one i was SURE would fit. I have one question... why is white fat uglier than tan fat? I see those "heavy" woman at the pool..tan..and they don't look bad..how come my thighs looked HORRENDOUS and I am not half their size? It's the tan!!!!! Dammit...now along with a diet I have to go get tan. grr ugh and shit.

Last year hubby and I worked so hard to loose weight. Between the two of us we shed around 40 pounds. I think I found them. They were climbing into bed at night sticking to my ass. So now when I get on the treadmill I can't tell myself it's because of my heart and blood pressure...its alllll about the jiggy bits now :( That just SUCKED the whole motivation out of walking the t'mill. See..I am TOTALLY against diets and exercise. Mainly because they pull my fat ass off the couch while I am snuggly eating my m&m's. So when I was told how unhealthy my heart was..I walked the t'mill..for my heart...so I could stick around and torture hubby for the next 50 years. NOW I have to walk off half my ass. grrr ugh and shit.

I have another question..when the hell did gravity kick in and how do I reverse it? I have not yet celebrated my 30th birthday... I am still hanging on to my 29th. So what the hell? I need a tan...and lipo.

I am going to go ponder my questions..and eat an ice cream sandwich :) (what? it's warm out and I need something refreshing) :) xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment