Friday, March 6, 2009

I love facebook :)

Recently I joined facebook...well actually months ago. Anyway, I am so addicted. I love going on and checking if people have posted things on my site...what others are up to. Quickly after high school graduation I moved away from home...not to return for about 10 years. I got married and had my boys. Briefly moved back for three short years where I had my daughter and then we moved away alllllll the way down here. The first year I was here I was very very homesick...then got over it.
Now that I have facebook I am SO VERY BOSTON and CONNECTICUT sick :( !!!
I just want to say....if I tell you I miss you and I luv ya...my heart is in it 100%!!!
People I have not talked to in 15 years pop up and my heart melts!! I had some wonderful wonderful friends and am so happy to be reunited through facebook :)

FACEBOOK ROCKS!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Facebook has changed the face of friendships. Seriously. I've reunited with people I didn't even know I missed. Or people I didn't really even know or like in high school. And now I wonder why I wasted 20 years.

    ReplyDelete