Tuesday, March 10, 2009

NO....and I mean it!!!

Why is it when i say no it's not the end of the discussion? Do i look like I want to debate about it? Do I look like maybe my minds not made up? Why why why do they argue till they get what they want? A hundred times a day i feel like i am worn down just a little bit more...just a little bit more of the natural fight in me has left the building...they walk away happy..I'm left shaking my dam head. I try to be strong..i try to stake my ground and that little voice in my head says.."is it such a big deal?"..and than there it is..the words I-DON"T-CARE come out of my mouth!!!!
Flush...did you hear that? That was a little piece of dignity being flushed down the toilet...flush....
O and i am sorry...when was it that RAISING your voice at me became what-you-do? JesusMaryandJoseph...if I ever did that to my parents i would have had a foot stuck up my wise ass!!! grrrr ugh and shit!!!

I'm off to eat a a very large hand full of M&M's :) THAT will make it all better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment