I don't really know what to blog today. yesterday was the day from hell waiting on comcast cable to be put in my house. I have a hang over lingering headache from all the stress yesterday. Nothing new with my kiddo's...or my hubby. Soooooo really nothing to blog except I really had an urge to come up here and write.
I was so frustrated yesterday with this whole cable process. I mean I really really felt like throwing myself to the ground and crying "it isn't fair" I just shook my head in anger all day. You know the story..cable co offers one deal..shows up to install and its a WHOLE other deal. I stood up for myself and said NOWAY!! Sent the tech guy packing after he put a whole in the side of my house..called "customer service" ended up in a yelling match with the "customer service" rep..the bitch.
Ya know..I tried at first to assume that maybe I misunderstood what the $ was going to be..but I KNOW it was not my fault. She was such an unnecessary bitch. Lucky for her I wasn't pms'ing. I told her how unappreciative I was at her tone..didn't matter. I ended up loosing my cool and yelling to her at how much of a BITCH she was and how very UNHELPFUL she was.
In the end I ended up with a supervisor...sent one to my house too. I can only imagine the phone call to that poor guy beepbeep" aaaah ya joe-shmo..we've got this crazy woman on the phone who figured out our scam and we need someone with garlic and a wooden cross to go install her cable...you free?"beepbeep.. So he comes here ...6 hours he was here...and DIDN'T FINISH THE JOB. And to boot...he tried to install a used cable box that was all dented and scratched...like he drug it behind his truck on the way to my house. And the remote had old dried food stuck in the buttons... I am NOT making this shit up. I refused for it to be installed... can you believe this!!
Anyway...here I sit waiting on my old clueless stinky comcast guy to come and finish the job. Said he'd be here at noon...it's 2. I hate comcast/directtv/at&t/bellsouth. All these companies just get you by the balls and charge you out the ass for necessities..it reeeeeally pisses me off to hell.
I wish I could go get myself an ass exam and remove them all from my life..get some rabbit ears and really show them..they don't own me. But sadly I don't I just shuffle from company to company..where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. grrr...ugh...shit.
This is definitely feeding into my fantasy of living on a beach somewhere NOT in this country...opening up a little tiki bar on the beach...listening to the surf come in and go out. Hubby beside me..drinking fruity drinks..no cable..no cellphones..just us. Of course the kids are grown and successful..families of their own..with cable and bills and cellphones. Ain't life grand :)
Well..i'm off to go watch out the window with the dogs awaiting my stinky cable guy. Hopefully I won't need a police escort to the headquarters of comcast later today. It is after all a Friday..bet ya money they gonna blow me off and stick us without cable this weekend. grrrrrrr .... they all better call in sick Monday..fuckers (sorry)
December Recap
9 months ago

You make my day and I thought being this pregnant was bad.
ReplyDelete