Monday, March 30, 2009

Mommy do you really love Frankie more???



A question my kids ask frequently. Let me introduce you to my Frankie..my beloved Chihuahua. Many people have alcohol..drugs..gambling..cigarettes..ect to keep them sane. I have my chi (and the occasional bottle of wine).
Frankie is 9 months-seven pounds of pure love.

Unlike my children, he does not....

....need me to buy him things (even though I do every chance I get)
....roll his eyes at me when i talk to him
....does NOT say at dinner time " thaaaaaat again..I don't like thaaaaat"
....whine
....need clothes at every growth spurt which does not happen simultaneously between three children
....spill koolaid on freshly cleaned carpets
....cry when it is time for bed
....ask for money constantly
....need to have friends over ALL THE TIME
....judge me when I dance and sing with my ipod on
....throw fits :)

My Chi is my happiness in a very stressful day. Although my kids complain he is "my favorite" I just tell them..Frankie does not TALK!!!! There in lies my favorite thing he does not do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment