So I am in the kitchen tonight making dinner and I hear "dingalingaling dingalingaling" , "shit" as I cringe..hoping my DQ didn't hear it. One more time...dingalingaling..."MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she comes bursting into the kitchen!!! I looked over at her and said...
"no Ali I am making dinner..we are about to eat"
"but mom pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze" (like THAT was gonna work)
"no sweetheart I am making dinner and besides...that ice cream is OVER expensive"
"pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze"
"NO" (I gave the warning look..apparently this has no effect on her anymore)
"but mom pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze"
Throws herself to the floor..screaming and crying,begging,pleading in a state of absolute PANIC that the truck was driving away.
Right about here is when my night turned to shit and all hell broke loose in the Frank household. I blame one person for the drama that was about to take place..the ICE CREAM MAN!!!!
How DARE he come through the neighborhood at 5 pm!!! What the hell was he thinking? ASIDE from the fact that he charges a ridiculous amount of money for a Popsicle..IT"S DINNERTIME!!!!! Does he not have kids? And if he doesn't than that is creepy and weird and he should be reported to the police.
I am ready for him...I am going outside next time he comes at dinner time..I am going to bring my SCREAMING DQ out to him and show him what he causes when he comes through at that time of the night. THEN I will show him the way OUT of the neighborhood. Is what he's doing considered soliciting? Because I can DEFINITELY shooo him away then.
GRRRRRRRR ICE CREAM MAN...You are going down...I'm taking down the ice cream man!!!!
December Recap
7 months ago

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI just love your blog! I have been in a horrible mood all day because they would not let me go to the hospital today and reading back over the past few just makes my mood! Now if you could just break my water you would be my best friend forever! Get the damn icecream man and say the f-bomb whenever you want! It makes you an awesome woman! love you girl!
ReplyDelete