I just want to say that when hubby met me..I was filled with a lot of ...umm how would you say it.."give me a reason to kick your ass" attitude. The F word was a personal favorite of mine that got used A LOT.
When i started having kids that attitude kinda melted away..sometimes would rear it's ugly head, but for the most part stayed buried. When we moved down here to the south I nearly died..NO ONE said the F bomb. Every mom I came across was all sweeeeeeet and things like.."bless their heart" and "sweet pea" came flying out of their mouth..while i was thinking.."what a dumb ass" and "shithead" came to my mind. It was a tough transition for me to stifle the F bomb. Even the urge to start a fight or kick an ass was buried waaaaay down deep...till now.
This whole cable thing has made my inner "I'm gonna kick your ass" come out. And to be honest it feels quite good, refreshing even!! I missed me :). My blood pressure is through the roof..but I am running again..and feeling great. Hopefully my big ass will get the memo that i am running again and take a hike.
Comcast will AGAIN be out this Friday to "finish" the job. they apparently install cable/Internet/phone in a series of 4 installments. Also..they like to exercise their right to send you the morons they employ...they start with the least educated and move their way up to least qualified supervisor. When they get the customer (that's me) to loose it on the phone yelling and screaming what a fucking moron they are...they send the young white dude who looks like a college graduate..but beware my friends, this to is just a farce..you will indeed need to have another "tech" come out to your house to "finish" the job. RABBIT EARS RABBIT EARS RABBIT EARS!!!!
Well..I have a surprise for them...I'm back..and so help me god i better have cable in our game room come Friday night...and better not be charged for all the cluster fucking they did all over my house!!!!!
Ahhhhh that feels better. O wait...do you hear that? It's the crashing of the waves in my continuous dream of a bar on the beach...aaaaahhhhhhh..my happy place :)
Night all!! :)
December Recap
9 months ago

good to see the south hasn't made you lose your edge!. keep cussin'!
ReplyDeleteI guess you should have stayed with AT&T! :)
ReplyDelete