Thursday, January 22, 2009

nanananana I'm gonna start a fight....

So the holidays are over...sigh.. I hate this time of year because it's such a lull till spring time. We had a wonderful December...between the school functions and Christmas it was wonderful.

So we trudge along at school...busy days are back...sports have started up again. We just celebrated 100 days of school...80 to go..ugh..I don't think I'm gonna make it!! Report cards came in this week and all three have straight A's..wooohooo..thank God they take after their father!!

O ya....the other day in the mail my 13 year old moronic hormonal (that is a phrase I have keyed for all teenagers..in the most loving way I can) child got a brochure for the army...???!!! What the hell!! He cracks me up...o the things he says. For instance, he wanted something the other day..o what was it...o ya..I was having a board meeting at my house and he wanted to go in the garage and play basketball against the wall of the room we were meeting in. Obviously I was like "NOOO" so here is where the begging starts...I hold my ground.."NOOO" and then shot the "knock it off or you're dead" look..then the child that used to be my sweet sweet first born said to me..."thanks mom I'll remember this" .....WWWWWWHAT? I almost laughed because I could not believe he said that!!! That song by Pink started in my head..you know the one that goes...nanananana i gonna start a fight :) I assume the look I gave said so because he apologized by text all night..heehee..the joys of parenthood :) oo the days of him sitting in his bed in the dark cussing!! (laugh out to you AK!!!)see what u have to look forward too!! :)

114 days till our pool opens...aaahhh.. I can't wait to sit by the pool with my "tea" and the sun...and a good book. That is going to be my "happy place" in my head when my kids start up for the next 114 days :)

I gotta go change the music on this blog...this Christmas music is driving me nuts!!!

seeeeya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment