After having three kids unfortunately this happens. Now it doesn't happen often...only when i sneeze..cough..choke..jump (definitely jump)..or run...o and LMAO!! Yesterday was a day of utter stress...the kind that makes your head throb and your eyes and ears hot. Today on the other hand I peed myself twice from laughter. There is a saying...God never gives you more than you can handle....He gave me my friend "sha-na-na"! Every time we are together I laugh my ass off. Between the two of us we have every "child" issue there is to have..and some how..we always have laughter. Laughter is a good thing to have..trust me..the best stress relief you could have.
Life is not meant to be perfect...life is not meant to be easy. Having a good friend sure as hell makes it bearable. And for the record people aren't perfect either...it's those imperfections that make us who we are. I take pride in not being perfect. I have told many people...I am who I am...I make no excuses (not that I could)!! I cuss..I yell..I love..I care..that's me. O and I drink..I sing bad and loud..I hug (a southern thing I have picked up)..and I'll kick anyone's ass in air hockey! :)
Chill out people!! Love the day..be thankful you have today. You might not have a tomorrow. And I know that this sounds silly but when I die I want people to say about me..."she made me pee my pants laughing" So I will be as silly and as stupid as I need to be. And "sha-na-na" thank you for all the laughter..for all the rum..for all the air hockey..for letting me cry and for letting me jump in the pool drunk at 2 in the morning!!! You are truly a gift from God to me...so things don't become more than I can handle :) Love ya :) xxxxxxxxxxx
O and BTW.....MARCOOOOOO!! :)
December Recap
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment