
Ok...so I am always interested in hearing about how people met...how they married...had babies...things like that. I am always willing to share our story also. So I was thinking today on the treadmill...what could I share with you all that you don't know....well...it's Christmas time!! SO here it is.. I share with you...the "moment" I realized there was -- Santa :(
I don't remember specifically what age I was...I do remember however, what I received that year! My best bud and I where TOTALLY into the Barbie scene this Christmas. All I wanted that year was a Barbie camper. I asked every night for one...I tried so hard to be nice to my spiteful sister. I swear...my life was hanging on the possibility that I could receive a yellow (mustard yellow of course) Barbie camper. Well ....Christmas eve I could barely sleep...I was so excited to see what Santa was going to leave!! At some point I did manage to fall asleep only to be awaken by the sound of paper and laughter. I shot out of bed veeeeeery quietly in hopes to lay my eyes on not only Santa...but that barbie camper!!!! As I turn the corner of our kitchen...I saw it....(bells) THE BARBIE CAMPER!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!
O M G!!!!!!! I was shaking like a cheewaaawaaa with excitement!!! As I raced back to bed I could barely contain myself...but I managed to get back into bed and squeeeze my eyes shut. As I lay there the thought occurred to me..."waaaaaaait a fruit loopie minute... that wasn't Santa AT ALL..that was my dad and neighbor sticking those stickers on my new Yellow Barbie Camper...Bummer!!!" Well, the next morning I got out of bed veeery tired because I don't believe I ever fell back to sleep...went out to see that bright beautiful Yellow Barbie Camper under the tree...and all the presents surrounding it. I remember feeling a little older and wiser...and a tad bummed out :(
What about your "Santa moment"?
Merry Christmas all....luv ya lots!!

Is this your way of telling me that there's no Santa?
ReplyDeleteI still believe . . .
ReplyDeletehow about a new post involving the new car??? I am so jealous!
ReplyDelete