For the love of all that is holy....why does my pink little bundle of joy cry so very much? I swear to the heavens puberty is going to come down on our little family unit any day now. Oh...and it's not like she whines...and crys a "little" O NO!!! She is like those Ferrari commercials...0 to 60 in under a minute!!!! That's my daughter! GRRRRRRRR!!!!
Now I want to cry and get what I want. When I go shopping and I see something I want but shouldn't get...I am going to drop myself to the floor and start crying. Then the manager will come out and say "Mrs. Frank why are you crying? O you want that $100 sweater...suuuuuure it's all yours!" Yup...that's what I am going to do from now on. Managers and shoppers beware...Mama Frank is gonna cry!!!!!!
Now when we see it coming...cause let me tell you folks...you can see the tears coming for MILES!!!! We say to her..."are you gonna cry?" which of course is ALWAYS met by a "nooooooo(as the hysterical tears fall from her face)!" Goodness gracious!!!!!
Aaaaah..this was good therapy...now I can take off my ipod and go deal with the next reason for tears....bedtime!!!! LOL!!! Thanks all!!!
December Recap
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment