Thursday, December 4, 2008

lol..Lmao...fyi...btw...ttly..brb..rofl...??????? what???

While everyone is out searching for the perfect Christmas tree...some cut them down...some just go to your local dealer to buy one out of a long row of tied up trees....I will be in search of a money tree. Yes...I have now concluded that that is what we need more than anything else this year. According to my children it's back there in our yard somewhere. I have yet to find it.
When the hell did things become so frigin expensive? At every turn...with every commercial..at every click of the computer all I keep hearing is "Mom...this is totally the ONLY thing I want" ...ya right...you said that 100 things ago. Bunch of fibbers trying to rope me in..I am ON TO YOU!!!! LOL

And in the mits of all this holly jolly frigin Christmas crap...my son turned 13. Yes yes you heard me right...13. OMG! We no longer "talk" we text. We no longer have quiet caaaaaalm discussions. O NO!!! Thank God he knows everything cause I am lost. Thank God everything is eventually about him...cause now I don't have to worry about my other two munchkins. I don't know if they are happy about it ...but hell..I just trying to get through the day with out the "BECAUSE I FRIGIN SAID SO" (wile my eyes are about to pop out my head due to my blood pressure rising so fast and furious) conversation.
I was at the mall the other day and I was watching this over stressed mom texting on her phone..she was ahead of me in line..she throws her phone in her bag and lets out this huuuuge breath of air. She looks back at me like "please shoot me" "bad day" I ask? She then tells me "my daughter just turned 13 and I am wondering when it was that the body snatchers came and abducted her" I nearly peed my pants. All us parents are just standing in space with our hands up in the air and our mouths open wide...waiting and hopeing for the next "run in" lol...texting...the new language lol!!!

So I will be searching this Christmas for a money tree...my sanity...my phone (incase I get a text "mom i need a ride/money/your signature/gum/pencils/money/money" and last but not least.... WINE!!! Who knew they sold sanity in liquid form!! :) Night all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment