Monday, December 8, 2008

I just have to say that I LOOOOVE General Hospital. I know..I know...It's just crap. But I am totally addicted to the show. I love every single character. I love the history and the long time story lines. I have been watching it FOREVER!!!

Anyway...you know how at Christmas time ...hell...any holiday time if you have kids...and you get all like overwhelmed and your mind is racing a thousand miles an hour? Well today I was at the grocery store and I was trying to remember why the hell I was there...and i thought to myself.. "God I really hope that Jason brings Jake back to Elizabeth today" ?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT???!!!

Right there in that moment I lost my frigin mind. Rest assured I have since found it. But what the hell? I know it's a show....I no they are FAKE..yet thats where my mind went. I kinda shook my head like a dog...hoped I didn't just say that out loud...and went about my shopping. O...and btw (thats..by the way..for those who dont have teenagers who drive you up a frigin crazy tree) I did not get what i went in for..I forgot the bread.... sorry kids it's crackers and cheese tomorrow for lunch!! Just another reason for tears!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. I will admit that for many years I watched GH. Do you remember when Elizabeth Taylor was on it? She was part of the big plot with the Cassadines to freeze Port Charles?

    ReplyDelete