Well we have started our Merry little Holiday celebration of traditional things we do every year. Of course I think at this point most of it the kids have humored mommy. We took a day trip to Helen Georgia. Helen does up it's little German town to look like a Christmas village. It is absolutely adorable!! Then we decorated the tree. I go into this thinking it will be a fun family Christmassy thing to do....not really how it ends up though. About 3 minutes into the decorating I start hearing things like this..."mooooooom she is grabbing my ornaments" "moooom he pushed me" "moooom she put it too low...i told her not tooo" "moooom she stepped right in front of me" meanwhile my teenager is plugging ornaments on the tree so fast they are all going in the same area cause he wants his phone back...the dogs are into everything...my blood pressure is about to pop...o and ignore the mess in the back round of the pictures...my house was a wreck..I just thought I would share my Christmas glee with you all!!! Falalalalalal!!! :)
David and I have been married for eighteen wonderful years!! We have three amazing children who make everyday a challenge, a headache, a joy, and most of all ..a gift. I blog simply to share the joys and the frustrations of life. I hope that you laugh till you pee when you read this blog, and I hope that you in some form can sympathize with our headaches of parenthood. Our children are our pride and joy and we are so very proud of the little people they are growing up to be :) enjoy!
OH MY GOSH! I thought this just happened at my house! I feel so much better now! :)
ReplyDelete