10. "she stole my seat" said by one sibling about another (as the rest of the couch stands open for grabs)
9. "I am borred" said by one child about loose his/her life
8. "turkey again?" said by someone about to eat stale bread and peanut butter
7. "why do I have to walk the dog?" said by a child who then recieves the "don't test me look"
6. "It's only ten o'clock why do I have to go to bed?" said by child who cried at the drop of a hat ALL day.
5. six more days to go and they have eaten all the food in the house....
4. "is this aaall you do all day mommy?" said by child with the look of "how lame" in their eyes...then fear
3. walking the stairs AGAIN to wash laundry..fold laundry..put away laundry..make beds for the second time because it was "fun" to make tents in the beds and make forts out of all the pillows...
2. I haven't spent ONE moment in the peace of my own head....
1. And the number one reason I will try to drink as much as possible in the next 2 weeks............. (deap breath) ...
"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYY"
Merry Christmas all!! :)
December Recap
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment