I am so disappointed for my daughter...let me tell you why.
It is inbred in girls that they will always aspire to be pretty and popular. You can't fight it, you can't change it...it's just they way we all are. Then you have these sweet "pop" stars that are plastered all over the TV...the radio..who in turn our daughters want to be like. Well, my daughter loves Hannah Montana. Enough said? I am so disappointed for my daughter to have her "hero" if you will, fall completely on her spoiled ass. I just read (of course I don't believe everything I read but I do believe there is some truth to it) that Myley Cyrus was disappointed that she didn't receive a new car for her birthday...that she got her moms used Porsche instead. That she has become difficult to be with on her set of Hannah Montana...and is throwing fits left and right...basically has become a diva of sorts. Well whether or not this is true...this is what is being played out in public right now. Our daughters will hear it...and there will be a reputation put forth on Myley regardless. My poor daughter...to have her idol be tainted now. What must be going on in her head? Is it the path that she is suppose to follow? Or is it unacceptable to be that way? Two days ago she looked up to Myley....now Myley is a bitch? It's no wonder why girls turn on each other at the blink of an eye...look what absorb as little girls? one day you are a "nice" girl...the next you are a bitch...my goodness. When will the parents of these diva's step up and take responsibility for their little monsters? It is not OK to throw a fit over a Porsche...someone needs to kick these girls in the ass and straighten them up. I am so sick and tired of this spoiled ass behavior in these girls who take on the responsibility of being "role models" for our young. Where is the responsibility of the parents? Why are they able to wash their hands of the mess they made out of their children to whom they shoved out on stage and used them to make money? grrr it makes me angry...cause now us everyday parents are made to explain to our children the wrongs of their children....
So I have decided that I am going to move my family to a cabin in the middle of nowhere and we will live happily ever after :) lol

Ok, I haven't read your post yet but you look amazing. Like...I was so distracted by how great you look that I had to say that right...now! Other than a missing perm and shoulder pads, you look exactly the same! I kinda hate you right now.
ReplyDelete