I have recently started a facebook page. It is a lot of fun getting in touch with people I haven't heard from in years....fun seeing how people have changed...or not changed. Catching up with high school classmates has been a hoot!!! I was thinking today on the treadmill about high school and college..and all the fun I had. Today I made contact with a girl I was best friends with for the better portion of my school years. It just brought me back...to all the memories and how life just changes and goes by so frigin fast. How the hell did I get so frigin old? When the hell did that happen? We got married....had tons of fun...then started having kids...OH that's what happened!!!! They sucked the life right out of us!!! We have spent so many years with our heads in diapers that we didn't realize that life went on without us!!! LOL!! Hubby and I have started going out again...while our oldest babysits (i mean holds them hostage till we get back)!! Why didn't the world wait for us? Ya know how when you have a baby that real annoying friend will make comments like "ya my baby sucked the muscle right out of my belly" or " ya I lost brain cells when i gave birth" or my favorite "my gray hair is all because of you!!" Well...my kids literally sucked the life right the hell out of us!! LOL!!!! This is why I need my Friday nights on my back porch...beverage in hand...bomb fire lit...good friends. This is all that is keeping me "sane" right now....that and dates with my hubby :) What do ya'll do to keep sane??? I need fresh ideas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment