Last night I am sitting in front of the tv watching America's Got Talent and I am thinking...YES I could do that...totally. Then I remembered ...oh ya I am all grown up...:(
I had a momentary brain fart where I was 10 again watching tv thinking...I can totally do that! Because at that point in my life...sure I could do anything I set my mind to. At least that is what I was told by mom and dad. So after my huge let down in remembering that no I actually can't be in a band with my brother and sister and sing in front of 20 million people..I started to think..hmm? What could I do? Do you think they would let me go on and change a diaper in under 45 seconds? Because I could TOTALLY do that! I can see it now...Mama Frank from Georgia performs diaper changing record (ahhhhhhh screams the audience)!!! Or I could drop off 4 kids and one husband in under an hour in all the right places. O no..I know...."Mama Frank ...can she manage to make ONE meal for all 7 people in her house? Tune in tomorrow at 8 to see if she can!!" LOL! For now I will stay in the privacy of my life embarrassing my kids. Even though my dream is to go on Amazing race...I WOULD TOTALLY love that!!! Anybody want to join me? It would be so much fun...going new places doing awesome new things like hanging from a building (id pee myself) or eating ears of some foreign animal (id puke) ...running down the airport running to get the first cab (id have a heart attack)....driving a cab in a foreign place (id get arrested for foul language)....good times :) Anybody wanna go with me? Aside from the peeing, puking, and swearing we'd have a good time!!! Being an at home mom and having that opportunity would be AMAZING!!!! I am sure my diaper changing talent would come in handy somewhere in the trip!! Any Takers??????
:) Off to watch more reality tv!!
December Recap
7 months ago

I would totally do Amazing Race with you but I have a feeling we would be home pretty soon after we left! I am waiting for more pictures of Frankie!!
ReplyDeleteOh how I check for updates ....*taps fingers on table*
ReplyDeleteHope all is OK.
w