Alright....(deep breath) As you may or may not know I watch some friends babies during the school day. All but one go to preschool in the morning at the local church. So after I do high school drop off at 645...then elementary drop off at 730...then middle school drop off at 9..I go to the church to drop off my little ones. Typically we all singing in the car having a good old time. Then we enter the dreaded "car rider line" why? you ask do I refer to it as the "dreaded" line? Well let me tell you...
One thing I have learned from being a football/baseball mommy is that....well put it this way...you know those kids in school growing up who ALWAYS had to be first in line? They Always had to be the best...the most popular...best clothes etc. Well let me tell you...they never change and WORSE they have children just like them. NOW they have to be driving the biggest suv...have the kid with the BEST sports talent..best clothes..these are parents who will say in response to "your child is bad" ...they say "what? NOT MY KID"!!!! Yes yes yes we all know these people. Anyway....back to the car rider.
As I sit calmly in my minivan (so uncool I know but it fits everyone) waiting for my "turn" in this car rider...Never fails...if I don't move fast enough...go in the right lane...have my "pickup" card facing completely forward on the mirror...or God FORBID I move out of turn by accident...I get beeped at. By who you ask? Well...by the mom in her gigantic suv in her workout clothes on the phone with her nanny bitching her out cause she has to drop off her own kids. That's who. All four days this week for one reason or another I got beeped at. I HAVE HAD IT the stress of being perfect in line knowing every possible car rider rule is gonna kill me(lol)!!!! I so sorry if I didn't move as fast as you wanted ...I gotta blow 6 thousand kisses and say goodbye I love you 2 thousand times!!!!!
I will now ride with my windows up and radio Disney loud. And if I "accidentally" cut you off and made you actually put the phone down...well too bad!! I am standing up for us everydayloveyourkidstodeath moms who get beeped at or get the "stare" through the windshield! Put down your phone...relax...and actually talk with your child..they grow so fast. And one day they gonna be so busy on THEIR phone that they won't want anything to do with you!!!
:)Me
December Recap
9 months ago

When those rude wench mothers beep at me, I flash a grin and wave. It really pisses them off.
ReplyDelete