The first week of school is over! Thank goodness!!! Boy are we exhausted!! It was also the first week all my babies were back...we added some newbies to the group and all went well. I am happy to say that I have the most amazing little cuties that I get to watch during the day. Most of them are around 2...so the word for the week was "whyyyyyyyy" to which we thought of creative things to say...like..."because i said so" and "because throwing a train at the tv isnt a good idea" and "because thats the way God made my dog" and "BECAUSE"!!!!!! Now I am just walking around saying the word to tease mom...hehehehe!!
It is hot as ever this week....what else is new. Way back in the day when we started school we'd buy long sleeves and pants and dresses...new leather shoes. Now the kids go in shorts and t-shirts and flip flops!! I am very glad i get to sleep in tomorrow...getting up at 530 to drop Tom off at high school sucks! I start dropping people off at 645 then at 730 and then at 845...then I get to do the same starting at 345...ugh! Calgon take me away!!!
Well we off to figure out what to power wash our fence with...this should be a doosie!!! Wish us luck!!
December Recap
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment