Friday, August 8, 2008

Three days and counting!! Woohoo!!!
Today...knowing how stressed my hubby was dealing with school...my boys each went out and did yard work..!!!!! Tom mowed the grass (I told him it was hot...don't think he believed how hot it was!) Jonathan is in charge of dog doodoo...and Chris handled garbage and recycling. You go BOYS!!! We are so proud of you!!

My moms pod is coming today..YEEEEHAW!!! We are all waiting with baited breath. We went shopping at walmart for last minute school supplies and lunch stuff..OMG!!! Really....could these children cost me any more money? Of course I forgot stuff...O well...make due Kiddos...use one square of tp if you have to I am not going back!! LOL!!

I just want to state for the record...despite anxious nail biting waiting I have been doing for August 11th...I am going to miss my big helpers and my snugglers :( my kids are the best and I love them very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment