Thursday, August 7, 2008

OMG.....my last 24 hours.....

OK...as most of you know...my Mom and brother moved in with us this week. Things are going great..actually I couldn't be happier. Every once in a while my mom and I look at each other and squeal.."I can't believe your here!!!" Anyway...Tom, my brother, is the most amazing teenager. I know...an oxymoron but he is. Again...anyway...in the last 24 hours you would not believe the three worlds I just went through!!!

Wednesday I took Tom over to the high school for orientation...he he he..and I am watching all the kids walking around giving the cool nod of "hey man" while inside they are like "score! I know someone in my homeroom!" and the girls were like "giiiiiirl how are you" secretly thinking...I could give a shit that bitch! Moms giving each other that look of "I can't wait for them to leave for college"

Then this morning I had to bring Jon and Ali to the elementary school..hehehe...and kids were crying cause they don't want to leave mommy...kids running everywhere ...moms giving each other that look "thank God August is here" and looking at the teacher thinking "he's your problem now pal!!"

Then...the MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!! OMG OMG OMG hehehehehehehe!! The girls: "Giiiiiirl like it's been like 2 whole weeks since i seen ya" "omg he is in my homeroom...we TOTALLY just broke up" "OMG did you seeeeeeeeeee what she was wearing" "like I totally just saw him on the stairs hehehehe" the boys: "whatever" translation...(yes) "shrug" translation...(i guess) "empty stare into space" translation...(watching the cute girl on other end of room but don't want ANYONE see that I am looking) And the moms...that was the best part...we all had bugg eyes like "omg does it get worse? What happened to my child"

OMG the hormones in the middle school were IN THE AIR!!! I texted my friend and told her were I was...she wrote back..." quick leave before they suck the life out of ya" I nearly peed my pants laughing which apparently was NOT a cool thing to do judging from the look I got!!!! heheheheheheheheh I laughing as I write this....it truly was a 24 hour period of time I will never forget....like I TOTALLY won't forget...shrug whatever....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! hehehehehehehehaaaa!!!

Oh...I almost forgot...do kids not know what a belt is? Do they make them anymore? Does anyone know? For Gods sake...I really don't need to know what Andrew at the front of the class is wearing plaid boxers....or that Brittnie (a heart dotting the i) in the back of the room has a thong......WHAT HAPPENED TO THE KIDS OF TODAY!!!! Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl if you only knew what we wore!!!!! Tie your shoes...pull up your pants...wear some dam "Hanes her way" and please please please don't look at me like I am an alien!!!!

Oh..the sweet sweet days of school. I miss it!!! hehehehehehehehe

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I needed a good laugh and it did it for me!

    ReplyDelete