Mammee and Tom have arrived!! Just in time for Jon's birthday. We are so excited to have them here. Today they are walking around with droopie eyes from being so very very tired. Jon keeps telling Mammee that her coming here was the best thing to ever happen in his life (awwwwwww)!!! This morning I got up and went downstairs to have my coffee...I actually picked up the phone to call her (our morning ritual) I am so happy she is here. Life feels complete now...it is just wonderful. All the kids start school next Monday Thank God...they are so bored right now they are driving me nuuuuuutsoooooo!!!!!! Dave is already back at school and I am sure happy to leave this chaotic house in the morning. All my babies are back with a couple new additions. I will post some pictures tomorrow...we have to finish up school shopping tonight. Oh...and by the way...it is ridiculously disgustingly HOT down here right now...I can't wait for the cool weather!!!
Love to all :)
December Recap
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment