Monday, July 28, 2008

7 days and counting!!!

Yes...7 more days till my mom and Tom move to Georgia!!! We are so excited. Jon keeps telling me that he wishes that he could take a pill (he still takes liquid) so he could take a tylenol pm and fall asleep till mammee gets here!! He tears up every time he talks about it...he can't STAND IT!!!! They arrive on Jon's 9th birthday!!! We are all on pins and needles waiting for them to get here. It has been 4 years since we saw them last...so it is crazy here with emotions waiting!!!
Ali gets to share a room with Mammee now...she thinks this is AWESOME!!! We gave her a big girl room and put two beds in it..she rarely ever leaves the room. Little does mammee know what she is in for!!! Chris is thrilled (at least I think he is..he's a teenager so who knows) about Tom coming...then he won't be surrounded by people who just don't "get it". And Dave....well lets just say that there will be tons of laughter in this house in about a week. My mom and Dave pick on each other constantly...to the point where you are doubled over in laughter. I am so thrilled...my kids really don't know too much about me when I was growing up...they have my version..I am sure my mom has a different one!! :) Now that I think about it...this might not be a good thing!!! Anyway...woohoo 7 more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment