Well...the Frank's headed out on the lake this fourth of July...and by the grace of God...returned us safely home!!! :) Fourth of July is one of our favorite holidays...Daves birthday...Max's birthday and of course...MAMEE's birthday!!! This year we celebrated in Lake Tellico. Sasa came and joined us for a couple days. Joining the Fritchley bunch was Conner and Brian. The fireworks on the lake were AMAZING!! I have video of the finale as soon as Chris comes home from golf camp I will have him download it. Yes...I need my 12 year old...he knows more than we do!! As we headed out to the fireworks we were thrown all over the place by the other boats...I seriously thought we were gonna tip...EVEN THOUGH I trust Dee completely and the boat is suppose to be "untippable" It still felt very scary :(. But we made it...it was amazing. Seeing Conner and the kids together was cute too. They see each other but once a year and it is like they didn't skip a beat. These two have been friends since they were little ones. It is wonderful the bond they share. Conner is a very handsome smart young man...his mom and dad should be very proud of him!! Happy Birthday Dave...max...and MAMMEE!!!!! Love you very much!
David and I have been married for eighteen wonderful years!! We have three amazing children who make everyday a challenge, a headache, a joy, and most of all ..a gift. I blog simply to share the joys and the frustrations of life. I hope that you laugh till you pee when you read this blog, and I hope that you in some form can sympathize with our headaches of parenthood. Our children are our pride and joy and we are so very proud of the little people they are growing up to be :) enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment