Friday, June 13, 2008

The six joys of my life



These are six of my babies...my three and three I have the privilege of watching a couple days a week. Brock (1 1/2) and cadence Sinclair (3 going on 13) and Jenna (2). Our days are full of laughs...screams and just plain fun. These are what I consider my six babies...they have grown up together..and I couldn't imagine our lives without the Boozers and Jenna!! My kids affectionatly call Brock "big B" and Cadence "Cady Claire" and " Jenna Boo". They fight like siblings and love each other like siblings. As you can see my days are busy..and my life is full!! They have been very missed this summer as we have been on summer vacation...can't wait for school to start again...for MANY reasons!! Oh why can't August come quickly!!

1 comment:

  1. We love Ms. Telly!!!!! See ya Thursday :)

    Cadie Claire and Big B

    ReplyDelete