Strange things have been happening here lately...and I think I am close to finding the guilty party..but I need your help. This is what happened...
On January 3rd,2010 at approximately 5pm, my chihuahua was poisoned.
I know..you think I am crazy...but I started thinking about all the crap I get from my family about the chi.."you love him best" "o sure he gets to sit on the couch" "y does he get to go for a ride" and all the evil looks he gets..I see it, ya I see it. So what he gets his own snuggy..so what he needs 2billion kisses a day. Is it my fault he is adorable and sweet?
Anyway, around 7pm he appeared to have something in his mouth. Upon checking it out..I discovered he had nothing in his mouth but that his little face was swollen and had like hives all over his little precious snout. THEN for the next 24/48 hours he was puking (poor baby) and had icky #2's. O my gosh..he was lethargic..and kept crying in my lap. I was worried sick!!!! I was able to nurse (not literally you sick people) him back to perfect lovable health and now things are AOK! A steady diet of homemade chicken and rice worked perfectly!! (thank you CB)
But what remains is the punishment of the party...or the parties that poisoned my chi. I KNOW he was poisoned. All those "jokes" about letting him outside when the hawks where flying around, or pretend shooting him didn't go unnoticed! All the "littleman" jokes regarding his vet visit. I heard it all...and I know someone tried to off him..I just know it! Evil people!!

No comments:
Post a Comment