Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First fever of the school semester :(

First week of school is done..35 to go :) I love when the school year starts. Its a window for things to come..like fall and the Yellow Daisy festival :). I love the fall season.
I don't like the germs that the kids are exposed to..yuck. Yesterday DQ came home with a slight fever and a "great big headache" (great). So in turn EVERYTHING that came out of my mouth and that of anyone else in the room made her cry (bawl really). It didn't help that I forgot to sign her folder the night before and she was in danger of having a "mark" for the day :( It's all my fault baby i'm sorry :(.
So we pumped her full of motrin and sent her to her room to lay down for a bit. About 15 minutes later I went up to check on her (her room was quiet so I thought I was in the clear) and she was all snuggled up in her Jammie's in her bed..she looked so cute. Her blanky was tucked into her chin and she was watching Witches of Waverly. OOO if I could only bottle those cute sweet moments.
As soon as she spotted me it started all over again..o the drama of a seven year old :) She is better now..in school and having fun :) we'll see what drama we come home with today!!! Fingers crossed I signed the right things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment