Saturday, May 24, 2008

I hope this works


Hello!!!

Why? You may be asking? Well...my good friend Catherine has this wonderful blog that I visit often and I just love it. Sometimes I go and it brings me to tears...sometimes I go and I have a perminent smile on my face for the day. It's such a wonderful way to share whats going on with us and our family...so here goes!
Well...here we are all five of us. My wonderful Husband..Christopher..Jonathan..and Allison. We have 2 dogs ( one I love) (one i love to hate) and a cat. Our lives are'nt too crazy...so don't go getting to excited.
Today we are headed to the pool. The kids are THRILLED...me not to much. I hate getting hot and sticky...and I hate being in a bathing suit. But it provides us with free entertainment for the kidlets and I get to socialize with my good friend and neighbor Laura and her two bathing beautities Aiden adn Katie Grace. So off we go......see you soon!
oh...one more thing...I am an AWFUL speller and I love to do this.......... so if it gets annoying I apologize ahead of time!!! :)
God Bless