Monday, May 26, 2008

BIG news!!!



Allison lost her first tooth!! Yesterday it fell out while she was brushing her teeth..all three of them looked down and said "what's that!" She worked so hard getting it to fall out. There are three more to follow soon!!

I can't believe she lost her first baby tooth! This is the last time we'll have the "first tooth" experience...how sad. I can't believe how grown up they all are getting. I can't believe that Dave and I have these three wonderful little human beings as our children. In one week we will be married for 15 years...wow. To think of how far you've come as a family and as a couple is almost overwhelming sometimes. I am proud to say that I would marry him again in a second. He is the most wonderful wonderful man I have ever met. I hope the boys turn out like their dad. When we first met we would talk for hours on end about what I can't remember. There were never any breakups...never any doubts...he was the one. We still celebrate the day we met...it was truely living an "it" moment...you know those moments when something hits you like a ton of bricks...that was it..the "it" moment...when he turned around at a party and he looked at me ...that was it I was in loooove. Fifteen years later...here we are in Georgia of all places with the most amazing friends and amazing children.

Next week we are going away together for the first time in 6+ years. Celebrating our fifteen years. The other day I went to Kohl's to get a dress to wear out to dinner on our actual wedding date. Ali "helped" me pick out a dress. Goodness...already we have 2 different tastes. She kept picking out these hoochiemama dresses. Really Ali...thats not mommy!! Anyway... you know how the process goes trying things on...the last dress put on I thought was cute..Ali liked it. I walked out to show Dave and the expression on his face was worth whatever price this dress was. It was like when I turned the corner in the church with that HUGE dress on. So thats the one I bought.

Have a wonderful day! :)

6 comments:

  1. Now that's the sweetest things I've ever seen written about a husband- and that dress must be kickin'. You've inspired me to write something nice about my husband- he's awesome too- I don't say enough good things about him. Now you've got me thinking . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly,

    Thank you for the kind words. You always look beautiful but that dress did take my breath away...just like your wedding dress. I have tried many times and many ways to ask you to do it all over again...(you usually were asleep by the time I could talk to you). So what better place to than to ask you to marry me all over again...I have arranged an outdoor marriage renewal for June 5th at 4:30 (just hope this time it doesnt rain). I will post a link below so you can check it out. I love you forever and a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly...

    click on my name (where is says "david said" to see where we will be in a few days. and you will look amazing in that dress just like 15 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...I guess I was so caught up in it all I forgot to ask you if you would marry me again...lol

    please circle yes or no

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES YES YES!!!!!! I can't believe you did that!!!!! You are amazing! It will be beautiful....I can't wait!!

    I love you always!!!

    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful way to celebrate! I was proud 15 years ago to be part of your wedding party and I will always be grateful and proud to be your sister / sister-in-law. Love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete