We were in the car on the way back from TN. The kids are in the back listening to their ipods and we are just enjoying the quiet. Here comes one of those "I am so ashamed of my parent skills" moments people...So outta nowhere Ali starts singing out loud. She has her ear buds in so of course she can't hear herself. And much to our amazement new all the words to the songs she was singing OUT LOUD!!
We have 5 ipods here in the Frank household. There is a series of music..rap..country, pop, hard rock, christian. We love music! Ok..so there are times when I have just had it with the "mommy i need" "mommy can I have" and my steal wall of mommy "NO" is down. And when DQ comes to me for the gazillionth time asking me for something I'll just say.."whatever". Apparently that wall came down every fkn time she asked for a song on her ipod...cause OMG the songs she was singing...OMG!!!!
I can tell you that Kelly Clarkson has some serious rage issues...that the Black Eyed Peas need to change the word "phunk" in their song...Taylor Swift is beautiful and wonderful and I was thankful that she was on DQ's ipod. The Dixie Chicks really should consider some therapy and maybe "making nice" would be a good decision for all of us. Beyonce needs to find a man who stores his stuff to the right..maybe she wouldn't be such a bitch. Flo Rida needs to just stop....and should consider staying off the merry go rounds. Gwen Stefani is someone I am glad I never met in high school..Hollerback to someone who cares sister. Ke$sha apparently wants sex in her car..blahblahblah..o my! Hannah Montana has a very distorted vision of what she means to...well the world!!!!!
Set anything to a catchy tune and you are signing shit! My daughter sang about sex drugs and rock&roll...and had no clue what she was singing!!!!I can tell you that her ipod is now a G rated electronic device that now ONLY gets updated by Mama Frank!!! O MY!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment