Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Please pray for...


our Nani (Daves mom). She has unfortunately been put back in the hospital. She has become very very weak and tired so they want to adjust her meds. Nani has handled this with such Grace...I know... I know... I say that constantly...but it is true. It just amazes me how strong and wonderful she has been through all this. No complaints ever out of her...just worry for other people. So please pray for her tonight...that God holds her and gives her strength to get stronger and to fight. She is gonna kill me for putting up this pic...sorry Nani...I couldn't resist it is so darn precious. The kids constantly dode (is that a real word) on her. She means so very much to so very many people...so please pray. She told me that when she was at MD Anderson that she could feel the love and the prayer...so again...lets all say a little something for her tonight. Maybe she'll feel it again!
God please give Suzi the strength she needs to fight this...please hold her...please let her feel our love and prayer....please give her peace and wellness...in your name we pray....Amen.
Thank you .....for all the love!